Yes, it could happen, Apple might release 5 new iPhones in 2020:.
The possibility of Apple releasing 5 new iPhones in 2020 is quite high, according to Ming-Chi Kuo, an analyst with TF International Securities known for his Apple product predictions.
If his predictions turn out to be true, it represents a major shakeup for Apple’s iPhone product strategy. Since 2015, Apple has unveiled 3 new iPhones. Before that, from 2013 through 2015, Apple gave interested buyers two new options to select from. Users should be expecting:
- A 5.4-inch iPhone with two cameras
- A 6.1-inch iPhone with two cameras
- A 6.1-inch iPhone with three cameras
- A 6.7-inch iPhone with three cameras
- A new version of the less expensive iPhone SE.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.